Thursday, December 8, 2011

C-quint


C- quint is a thai  pop boy band, that debuted after two years of training in 2008. The Band currently consists of four members, Bank, Fluke, Pitt, and Yoshi. Since their debut the band has become very popular, in a very short time all over Thailand. The band plays music that has influences from both western and kpop music, so although the lyrics are thai, the music sounds as if it were western.

The internet doesn't really give much info. about the background of the band. But I've listened to a decent amount of their songs and their actually really good. I showed my sister their music and she loved it. So I would recommend  this band to anyone who loves pop music, or anyone who wants to start listening to thai pop ( aka Tpop).

 Click here if you want to know more about the Band.

Here's a few of their best songs to get you started :D

  1. Don't Worry About It / อย่าได้แคร์
  2. The One You Love / คนที่เธอรักกับคนที่รักเธ
  3. I'm Not Good Enough, Am I? / ฉันดีไม่พอ
  4. Shameless / หน้าไม่อาย

No comments:

Post a Comment