Sunday, December 11, 2011

Change Me...


This song is called "Changing Lovers is Easier", it's by the band Am Fine. The video as well as the song is about a girl who is constantly having to change herself for someone (her boyfriend) whom she once believed loved her for who she is. But still she wishes that he finds someone who'll be more suitable for him.
If I'm not good enough to love,
Why do you love me?
To change me is too hard
Wouldn't changing girlfriends be easier?
I suggest you go find someone more suitable
Someone who really loves you,
And can take care of you better than me.
If she's there, I'd be happy for you to love her.
(These lyrics are repeated through out the song.)

This song is a great example of Thai popular music, as well as a great example in showing just how much of an effect Western music has on Thai music. The instrumental of the song sounds very Western. Also along with that "Changing Lovers is easier" is truly a great song. It's very sad, but heart touching. I believe teens, more likely girls all around the world could relate to this song. We've all had this experience at least once in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment